• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whatever happened to kronin 323

Heres a proper answer.

Someone made a post about some new titanium sunglasses that looked like knockoff xmetals. It was the "creator" of the sunglasses. He asked the forum to fund his start up. Kronin had prior knowledge of the new brand and had possibly even already invested in it.

The post was removed and the guy was told he could push his stuff here.

Kronin got butthurt about it and argued his case with the powers to be.

He hasnt logged in since than
That’s exactly what happened. He actually approached boss about it naming me as this ignorant jerk that should be punished for removing his thread. When boss dismissed his message and with my decision not changed he left angry and hasn’t been back since. The point is you can’t promote fakes here. That or anything like that crappy company just aren’t welcome. The funny thing was that if he had only gone about it a different way it would have all blown over positively. The fact he was just so angry and just wanted me scolded made the decision stick and there was no other way to further discuss it.

That’s exactly what happened. He actually approached boss about it naming me as this ignorant jerk that should be punished for removing his thread. When boss dismissed his message and with my decision not changed he left angry and hasn’t been back since. The point is you can’t promote fakes here. That or anything like that crappy company just aren’t welcome. The funny thing was that if he had only gone about it a different way it would have all blown over positively. The fact he was just so angry and just wanted me scolded made the decision stick and there was no other way to further discuss it.

You mean....you didn't like the screws in the front ?😂

71PoYEpITzL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Latest Posts

Back