• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's been your experience ordering from oakleyvault.com?

Coolluke

Oakley Beginner
Guys, I don't have any O-Store's or Vaults in my state so I tried ordering from OakleyVault.com on monday. It said my item was in stock. It says it takes one full day of processing before shipping. So I paid for 2 day shipping thinking ...todays Monday-maybe it will arrive by Friday. So far I have gotten no communication from them other than the we are processing your order email I got on Monday. I checked it my self this morning and it says my sunglasses are on "backorder". Is this normal for them? When do they charge your credit card? I'm kinda bummed by the lack of communication about this.

This isnt normal I got my first B/o notice with Monster Pups but then they put up a date on site and they shipped on that date the Vault even w/ instock items seems to take a day longer to process things ...also Apparel and eyewear are shipped from 2 different locations..they have had some pretty good glasses lately which hasnt always been the case so I think things will be more timely as they thin that bunch out...check site they may put up ship date for what u ordered...My b/o item was MP but they were only held up backordered 3 or 4 days

Yeah I ordered the sames ones-I checked the site-the ones I ordered are not even there anymore

I find that both the regular Oakley site, and the Vault site are absolutely terrible with communication. Everything Ive ever boughten from either just showed up whenever. As long as I dont see $$$ back in my account, I order it, forget about it, then get surprised when its on my door step.

If I call I can usually get a tracking #... sometimes u just have to call daily...They took the ones I 0rdered down ...but I got them when it said backordered

So far I'm disappointed with the experience

I find that both the regular Oakley site, and the Vault site are absolutely terrible with communication. Everything Ive ever boughten from either just showed up whenever. As long as I dont see $$$ back in my account, I order it, forget about it, then get surprised when its on my door step.

Could just be due to the Holiday's and a lot of orders? I've actually never had a problem with them. I've gotten calls from them when my item has shipped, and if there was an issue. I've never had an issue with 2 day shipping either, as that's what I usually opt for. Like I said, I'm just guessing its due to the high volume of sales or the Holiday's. My best experience was calling them directly and ordering. That's when they called me back and emailed me at the same time that the item shipped. Sorry to hear this though, best of luck!

i noticed the same thing with the pups. they said "available" on the site and then i noticed they hadn't charged my card and i went into my o vault account and it said "backordered". I wasn't thrilled but it only added 3-5 days to it. im happy with my pups.
Ive ordered tons of clothes on there but, like someone else said , they come from somewhere else. they always came within a week of placing the order.

they will charge your credit card if they are sure that they will be able to ship!
never had any problems with them - just a bit patience. . . otherwise go to a store haha ;o)

Oh, along with the Pups, when they first came on sale like Ron said, I ordered them with my DB Antix. Found they were on B/O, and held up my DB Antix shipping as well, so I cancelled that one and they shipped the same day.

Latest Posts

Back