• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats comparable to the Hijinx, these days?

Adam Roberts

Oakley Beginner
I've been wearing my Hijinx for a long time looking for a upgrade. I've done lots of research but seems like most of the recommendations are old and the glasses are no longer made. Like the Tens, Eyepatch 2, etc. Has Oakley come out with a new line I am not seeing for dudes with bigger faces or like bigger lenses?

The turbine or maybe Turbine rotor..theres always the fuel cell..youbcan still find frames like the Eyepatch 2,Offshoot and Big taco on 6pm.com and Amazon, CHEAP

The turbine or maybe Turbine rotor..theres always the fuel cell..youbcan still find frames like the Eyepatch 2,Offshoot and Big taco on 6pm.com and Amazon, CHEAP

I tried on the Turbines, they seemed a little smaller and I wasn't super stoked on them. I think they may work but I'm holding out hope there are some that fit a little better. I'll check out those sites you listed. Thanks,

Are the Offshoots just a one lense version of the Turbines? The Triggerman are interesting me, seems like those are for lager faces. Any idea how the size compares tot he Hijinx?

Are the Offshoots just a one lense version of the Turbines? The Triggerman are interesting me, seems like those are for lager faces. Any idea how the size compares tot he Hijinx?
The Offshoot is the shield version of the Big Taco..i tried on the triggerman and it seemed to be med/LG friendly

Latest Posts

Back