• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's everyone's favorite Carbon and/or Metal Oakley's?

Ericksonj0266

Oakley Beginner
Hello! What's everyone's favorite (mostly) non-plastic Oakley's?
My Jupiter Factory Lites we're recently stolen and I've been unable to find replacements in black...so I'm exploring other model options. I love when Oakley uses high quality materials such as carbon fiber, titanium, and billet aluminum. Suggestions much appreciated, thanks!

Hello! What's everyone's favorite (mostly) non-plastic Oakley's?
My Jupiter Factory Lites we're recently stolen and I've been unable to find replacements in black...so I'm exploring other model options. I love when Oakley uses high quality materials such as carbon fiber, titanium, and billet aluminum. Suggestions much appreciated, thanks!

Dang, sorry to hear about your Jupiter Factory Lite.

Ones I'd suggest
Carbon Prime, Carbon Shift, Gauge 6 (titanium), Gauge 8 (if you like aviators), Tincan Carbon, Tinfoil Carbon, Savitar, Latch Alpha, Deadbolt, and of course any of the X Metals.

Dang, sorry to hear about your Jupiter Factory Lite.

Ones I'd suggest
Carbon Prime, Carbon Shift, Gauge 6 (titanium), Gauge 8 (if you like aviators), Tincan Carbon, Tinfoil Carbon, Savitar, Latch Alpha, Deadbolt, and of course any of the X Metals.
Much appreciated, thank you!

Latest Posts

Back