• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What’s everyone’s thoughts on failed Mozel

I don't know if this is the place or not, but oh well. I've had 1 deal, fairly early in my time here, that still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, with a long time member and frequent poster. 2 pieces, lenses described as 9.xxx condition. Receive both and lenses were scratched up pretty good, all in the line of sight. I'd also been a part of the shark mentality here, so I let it go. You don't want me to ask for more pics, do a better job in your listing.
Just sold a pair here that I accepted an offer for and waited around for payment, NBD. I had them listed them on 2 other sites and naturally, after I accepted the offer, I had 2 people wanting for asking price. I stuck to my word. It was "only" $45, but hell, that's a gallon of gas these days. 😉

Carry on.
All you can do is make right on your word, which says a lot in my book.

If the condition is subpar and not described, the member should of offered some refund

I am not much of a seller , i am a buyer usually. My word is gold and always will be. I appreciate anyone willing to work with me on a sale and am honest and follow through. Ive only been a member here for about a year and a half. In this time i’ve bought numerous items from a few members and have had nothing , fortunately , but great experiences. The final verdict. Your word is bond!

Back