• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats in your daily Kitchen Sink??

Yeah I saw you and snapped a pic; never saw a KS that stuffed before...

View attachment 123916

BTW wow you've been working out... :D
Thats a fake Kitchen Sink! I'm surprised none of you guys spotted that. Note the bottom zippers. And the material used on the top hatch for holding the hole for the hook closure.

Here is a genuine one on my back for your viewing pleasure. Plenty of differences with that fake one that was posted...

16262433585_f401f26f22_c.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a fake Kitchen Sink! I'm surprised none of you guys spotted that. Note the bottom zippers. And the material used on the top hatch for holding the hole for the hook closure.

Here is a genuine one on my back for your viewing pleasure. Plenty of differences with that fake one that was posted...

16074775027_50648b49b3_b.jpg

Well it's a random internet pic so I can't say for certain, but I don't think so - the top material looks the same, just flattened out with the big load. And the zipper thing - they've changed the design slightly over the years, I believe a different zipper pull along the bottom is one of them, the older design. The older design also had drainage holes for the bottom compartment while the newer one does not; does yours?

Well it's a random internet pic so I can't say for certain, but I don't think so - the top material looks the same, just flattened out with the big load. And the zipper thing - they've changed the design slightly over the years, I believe a different zipper pull along the bottom is one of them, the older design. The older design also had drainage holes for the bottom compartment while the newer one does not; does yours?

Mine doesn't have the drainage. The changes made on the newer Kitchen Sink's were the removal of the drainage holes and the earphone hole on the top compartment. Red tabbed zippers for the bottom and side compartments instead of the padlock looking oakley zipper. That pic earlier is a fake. No zippers of that sort were ever on a genuine Kitchen Sink. It was either the metal padlock looking zipper or the red tabbed zipper. Everything about that pack looks wrong. Just look at the metal part on the top panel...

This is how the metal piece looks on all the variations of a genuine Kitchen Sink...

16186638076_87e2c2a4df_b.jpg

The one in the other pic is all wrong... Even the inner metal cable looks off...

16261821555_359fa4931f_o.jpg

Buyers beware before making any purchases. These are just some of the signs that shows its a fake KS.

Last edited:
Mine doesn't have the drainage. The changes made on the newer Kitchen Sink's were the removal of the drainage holes and the earphone hole on the top compartment. Red tabbed zippers for the bottom and side compartments instead of the padlock looking oakley zipper. That pic earlier is a fake. No zippers of that sort were ever on a genuine Kitchen Sink. It was either the metal padlock looking zipper or the red tabbed zipper. Everything about that pack looks wrong. Just look at the metal part on the top panel...

This is how the metal piece looks on all the variations of a genuine Kitchen Sink...

16186638076_87e2c2a4df_b.jpg

The one in the other pic is all wrong... Even the inner metal cable looks off...

16261821555_359fa4931f_o.jpg

Buyers beware before making any purchases. These are just some of the signs that shows its a fake KS.

Yup and here are the other FAKE Oakleys
Mochila Oakley Kitchen Sink Backpack A Pronta Entrega Pictures

Latest Posts

Back