• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

what's my new case worth?

ryebread929

Oakley Expert
Tilton NH
Alright so i've always wanted a case and recently i picked up a single wide from a sunglass world that went out of business. I could of bought a double wide too and i wish I did! Anyways it has the key and all locks work, has original glass shelves. Best part is it had never even been plugged in until i got it home. They didnt have anywhere to plug it in the power cord was in the cabinet sealed in the box. It's in really good shape with no damage. I don't know if i want to keep it and was wondering the value? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Ryan

IMG_325355238259283_zps22caa808.jpeg

Keep it bro! Idk the value but if you have room just hang onto it. I was told a pawnshop by me has one with only two pair of cheap glasses in it so I'll see what they say it's worth when I make it there

Depends on where you live and if anyone near would want to buy it. I sold one of mine for $700, but I'm in NC and the buyer came from VA I think.

I got mine (same one) for $500. It's a supply and demand situation and considering you are in the upper northeast I'd say its probably worth closer to the $700+ range

Back