• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's New on Oakley Forum!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
So, as some of you may have noticed, the site was down today for about 45 minutes for some scheduled improvements. Besides getting rid of several bugs, we've introduced some great features we talked about in this thread: Suggestions for 4.0? | Oakley Forum

• User Albums - As I said, I wanted to update this, and now it has a brand new look. Each album features a tile, and as you scroll down the page, it will load more and more albums. For reference, each member is allowed 5 albums with 50 photos in each. Premium Members are stilled allowed unlimited albums/photos. Image storage can be very costly, which is why we have these limitations.
  • Google/Twitter/Facebook Integration - Now members can sign in with there Google, Twitter or Facebook account.
  • Mobile Uploads - This one mainly applies to premium members since they can upload photos directly to the site. Now when uploading, the site will automatically reposition your photo to the correct orientation.
  • Multi-Quote: Now if you are going through a post and wish to respond to multiple people, you can simply hit the "reply" button in each post and it will add the quote to your message editor at the bottom of the page
  • Some other bug fixes, minor improvements I'm sure you guys will discover with time.
So let me know what you think, and please report any and all bugs, so they can be addressed.

Multi-Quote - Nice!

Mobile uploads - Wow!

I really like (among other things) the functionality this forum provides; please don't sell it to Lux...:gotcha::prankster:

Back