• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

Jaeger Schnitzel because Germany is going to win the cup!

625E99FB-D733-4EC5-9AB6-943DF07A7E0E.jpeg

Lol. Those guys are smart to put their FB page and instagram on their plates, knowing that everyone takes pics of their food, these days!!
I wish everyone did. Lots of people on FB check into a place and then don't show the food - I don't just want to know you are there, show me what the food is like for crying out loud!!

I wish everyone did. Lots of people on FB check into a place and then don't show the food - I don't just want to know you are there, show me what the food is like for crying out loud!!
Well you know where 2 places are who show what they're serving....I'd like to check in for @kronin323's degustation menu or a @Litos BBQ if I ever get to the USA.

Well you know where 2 places are who show what they're serving....I'd like to check in for @kronin323's degustation menu or a @Litos BBQ if I ever get to the USA.
Hard as it might be to tell from this thread :angel: , it is possible to eat really well in the US.

I went to some really nice places when I was last in New York:

Whats On Your Plate???

Whats On Your Plate???

Whats On Your Plate???

Whats On Your Plate???

Whats On Your Plate???

Whats On Your Plate???

Whats On Your Plate???

Whats On Your Plate???

Whats On Your Plate???

Latest Posts

Back