• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

I don't facebook so the link doesn't work for me. Try posting a screenshot?
It was Kopi Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world that they only make 500 kg of each year. It's $20-60/cup and passes through the bowel of the wild Civet before they collect, wash and use the coffee beans.

There are lots of youtube videos, but I couldn't find the FB one.... Here's one....

:)

BB5401D2-9248-4D3F-B786-3E1062968DE9.jpeg

2BCA0D83-F0B1-4BFC-8F5F-56C45FF6413B.jpeg

80539D69-DFC1-4D74-8AAF-2FD9AC998504.jpeg

It was Kopi Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world that they only make 500 kg of each year. It's $20-60/cup and passes through the bowel of the wild Civet before they collect, wash and use the coffee beans.

There are lots of youtube videos, but I couldn't find the FB one.... Here's one....

Ah yes, the civet cat coffee. I'm familiar with it but have never seen it offered much less tried it. But their digestive juices are supposed to do something to the bean that makes it better.

Ah yes, the civet cat coffee. I'm familiar with it but have never seen it offered much less tried it. But their digestive juices are supposed to do something to the bean that makes it better.
Also, I believe they’re supposed to be very particular about the beans they eat as well. They apparently only choose the best ones.

Back