• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

CEB3D99E-C458-45FF-81CD-1367245CD54D.jpeg

With the roaster, about 7k. But it’s open whenever I want, and 1000x better than Starbucks will ever be.

Sbux sux!

That is a great setup indeed. My home setup is more modest: Rancilio Silvia with a Rancilio Rocky grinder.

Want to move up to a Rocket machine with a Mazzer Mini or something similar for grinder. But I will need to pause the Oakley purchases

Sbux sux!

That is a great setup indeed. My home setup is more modest: Rancilio Silvia with a Rancilio Rocky grinder.

Want to move up to a Rocket machine with a Mazzer Mini or something similar for grinder. But I will need to pause the Oakley purchases

You don’t want a Rocket. They’re like anything else Italian. Focused on looks, but under the shiny flashy pretty, they’re junk. Look up a Rocket teardown on YouTube, inside of them looks like a plumbers nightmare. I was going to buy a R58 as an upgrade from my Silvia, til I seen the inside of one, and seen the PID display on it, looks like a $3 radio shack box with a cord that plugs in the machine.

I went with this ECM Synchronika. German engineering is amazing.

You don’t want a Rocket. They’re like anything else Italian. Focused on looks, but under the shiny flashy pretty, they’re junk. Look up a Rocket teardown on YouTube, inside of them looks like a plumbers nightmare. I was going to buy a R58 as an upgrade from my Silvia, til I seen the inside of one, and seen the PID display on it, looks like a $3 radio shack box with a cord that plugs in the machine.

I went with this ECM Synchronika. German engineering is amazing.
There were too many big words in this post to decipher. Rockets, R58, PID, Shrinky dink! It must be code for something. Lol

Back