• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

97D5D860-FDB3-4687-AC3D-B895E6E23B90.gif
85BE2282-6F42-4FB4-A40B-5335A3C55A80.gif
BE796C69-566E-41AF-9460-B5911FF39F64.gif

Yes, minis. Both cakes had 4 layers of cake and different kinds of frosting / cream in between. Both were 10-12" tall.
I'm diabetic, autoimmune, on an insulin pump. I do really good and kind of just eat like I want for the most part. I would totally smash a piece of either cake! I would just be keying up my pump, lol. That **** sounds very very rich! 😋

I'm diabetic, autoimmune, on an insulin pump. I do really good and kind of just eat like I want for the most part. I would totally smash a piece of either cake! I would just be keying up my pump, lol. That **** sounds very very rich!

I cut 2 thin slices (aprox 1" wide at the back) and it was all I could do to eat them both. So rich, so much sugar... but OMFG were they good. I didnt do **** the rest of the day.

Last edited:
I cut 2 thin slices (aprox 1" wide at the back) and it was all I could do to eat them both. So rich, so much sugar... but OMFG were they good. I didnt so **** the rest of the day.
Oh I can just imagine!

My wife made peanut butter rice crispies with melted chocolate on top, last week. I ate one at first but it was so rich and had more carbs than I estimated, so I didn't eat anymore. She thought I didn't like em. I said, no, they were really good, just sat in my guts like a darn brick and made my blood sugars go up too high.

I'd murder that strawberry cake you made though!!

Back