• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

There’s a place here in NY that only has vegan omakase, Very popular
Kajitsu? It’s very good in there 😉

F98521F3-EC9E-496E-A0EA-31728F2C17BA.jpeg
9246044A-839E-4FE4-A7A9-39C86B133C5B.jpeg
4FBF4C28-2468-499F-9A48-A74F9DE3066C.jpeg

I went on my last visit, along with Nix and Dovetail (both of which have unfortunately since closed 😔). My favourite always used to be Sugiyama, a little kaiseki restaurant in Midtown that couldn’t have been any more authentic but unfortunately closed a few years back too. I love the New York dining scene but it’s obviously a tough gig running a restaurant there. Eleven Madison on my list for next time - I’ve eaten at Daniel Humm’s London restaurant but not at the mothership…

Kajitsu? It’s very good in there 😉

View attachment 926276View attachment 926277View attachment 926278

I went on my last visit, along with Nix and Dovetail (both of which have unfortunately since closed 😔). My favourite always used to be Sugiyama, a little kaiseki restaurant in Midtown that couldn’t have been any more authentic but unfortunately closed a few years back too. I love the New York dining scene but it’s obviously a tough gig running a restaurant there. Eleven Madison on my list for next time - I’ve eaten at Daniel Humm’s London restaurant but not at the mothership…
Exactly lol

Back