• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's On Your Plate???

IMG_4487.JPG

My favorite dish at my favorite restaurant. Fettuccini Verdi ai Quattro Formaggi at La Scala in Baltimore's Little Italy. Blended perfectly and mouth watering. Last nights entree...thought about it for 2 weeks prior. :grin:

I would say full. Most have reservations so there's no lines outside like a Red Lobster (which I'll never understand), all the times we've been there there aren't any empty tables.
So deciding to shoot there on a spur of the moment thing. Not a good idea?

I've never needed reservations anywhere I've went. ;) :hi:

So deciding to shoot there on a spur of the moment thing. Not a good idea?

I've never needed reservations anywhere I've went. ;) :hi:

If you mean "shoot" as in that pic, no harm no foul. We were tucked in the back upstairs and near a party of 10, no one noticed or cared. Its not a candlelit piano Italian restaurant, it's a loud eat and share good company and a meal Italian restaurant!

Now, if you mean "shoot" as in whack the 2 rats I tracked there for spillin their guts to the Feds, I did that behind the kitchen with the can screwed on my pistol before my meal. So again...no damage done!

If you mean "shoot" as in that pic, no harm no foul. We were tucked in the back upstairs and near a party of 10, no one noticed or cared. Its not a candlelit piano Italian restaurant, it's a loud eat and share good company and a meal Italian restaurant!

Now, if you mean "shoot" as in whack the 2 rats I tracked there for spillin their guts to the Feds, I did that behind the kitchen with the can screwed on my pistol before my meal. So again...no damage done!
:rofl:

148 miles. I can be there in 2 hours easily. :car:

Back