• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's on your Screen?

Been rocking the TouchWiz Launcher for a while.
uploadfromtaptalk1447308635150.png

Thanks. I am using Nova Launcher and an icon pack called Stealth. I hate the Samsung provided screens.

Flipboard is OK, I am just tired of it at the moment. Decided to use Google News.
Q I started using nova launcher months ago. I liked it so much I bought the prime version. And I switched to minima like wallpaper. Minima is seriously the coolest looking out there

Q I started using nova launcher months ago. I liked it so much I bought the prime version. And I switched to minima like wallpaper. Minima is seriously the coolest looking out there
I like Nova, and I actually have the Prime version as well. I just wanted to switch it up some. Maybe I need to check out Minima. I was so bored with the wallpaper, I just use my selfies most of the time lol

Check it out man, for sure, is really really really cool. You can customize every aspect of it. Minima is a laid app as well, but is well worth the $2 I think. If I could post a video later, I will. But I'm sure h can find many examples on youtube

Check it out man, for sure, is really really really cool. You can customize every aspect of it. Minima is a laid app as well, but is well worth the $2 I think. If I could post a video later, I will. But I'm sure h can find many examples on youtube
I got Google Play credit to burn, so I can roll with the paid version.

Back