• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats the best deal on a pair of oakleys you found?

Disko22

Oakley Enthusiast
Mine will be a hard one to beat trust me.
Walked into a salvation army. Sunglass rack caught my eye. What do you know a pair of oakleys! No way they would be real at salvation army. WRONG!!! legit pair of eyepatch 2. Could it get better? Well yes it can cause it was half off day. Bringing my grand total to a buck that's right 100 pennies.
That was the cheapest I've paid for a pair. Now I have gotten some free.... working at resort out of high school had some perks lol

FB_IMG_1559998440744.jpg

besides free the best value I have found was a pair of hammerstem Juliets with a large x-metal vault for $75. I have found several pair but nothing with great value or in decent condition. My son works at a bank and a old guy came in thursday with a pair of XX 24k he said he got them at a thrift store in IL for $1.

I've found some good deals at pawn shops surprisingly. I was working in Nashville.Came across some dispatches & batwolfs. Came with 2 sets of icons,boxes,and bags. Pawn shop owner was like. Dude if you give me a fair offer you can take em. I told him I be in at 60. He didn't even think about. He was like their yours I cant sell em. If I paid 60 think what he give the dumbass that pawned them in

My Madman DC, was the display model at an Oakley Store in FL, got em for eighty.

Latest Posts

Back