• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the Best Oakley Watch?

oakleyandi

Oakley Expert
SoCal
I love Oakley Waches... sorry... TimeBomb Watches, they set apart from others because I think these are the real mixture between engineering and design, What you guys think?

I really want a timebomb 2 and would consider its design my favorite.

As far as affordable, in my price range watches, I would go with the Transfer Case. I really like its bold, off the wall appearance and it's comfortable for all day wear. It just took a little longer to get used to reading it since it lacks hour markings.

Without question my favourite watch, of any make, is the Oakley Time Bomb, it is truly beautiful in every way and I would consider it perfect in terms of appearance, design, and size. I also like a very basic watch, one that tells the time with a discreet date function. I cannot deal with any complicated multi function watches so they are of no use to me, hence why I only have a small collection of 9 watches, but within that I have 6 T/B's (5 mint unused), namely emerald, ion-yellow, Jordan, Rusty Wallace, ion-black (the most superb looking watch I have ever seen) X 2..one I wear which takes all the flak, the other kept as a mint duplicate. I wish I had all 14 T/B 1 but getting the other 9 complete and mint, as I would want them, would be a challenge too far. Although I have a Blade, Crush, and a D1 as well, the TB stands alone for me as a must have model. Nike Nickel (Terrorism) has the whole set of 14 TB, which I would consider the most incredible complete set of any one item I know of, perhaps the only set I am actually envious of, I wish during their availability I had purchased them all. The TB II although spectacular, lacks the simpler look of the original.

Fishy: I like the Transfer Case, although way too big for me is a nice watch and of course the price is very comfortable...

RVF: I love the TB1, I have a White/Titanium, a Polished/Titanium, a Titanium/Titanium, a Cannon Red (on the way) and a Titanium/White Icon... I use all my TB's (except for the Icon which remains unused, packaged and in display only). I also consider the TB as the pinnacle of Oakley Time pieces and although the TBII is nice still lacks the style and originality of the original TB. I would Love to see the entire TB complete collection, should be way cool... !!!

mys time bomb

without a doubt
for I
time bomb

some of my favorite time bomb
1467239_564658133603856_461957089_n.jpg

For quite some time I would have answered the minute machine as my favorite Oakley Watch. I wanted one for a very long time and when i finally got one I wore it religously. Then I got a hollow point and it is hands down my favorite oakley watch. The band is incredble. It has a bold unique design but is a bit more subtle than the Minute machine. I have received more compliments on it than any other watch I have ever owned.

Without question my favourite watch, of any make, is the Oakley Time Bomb, it is truly beautiful in every way and I would consider it perfect in terms of appearance, design, and size. I also like a very basic watch, one that tells the time with a discreet date function. I cannot deal with any complicated multi function watches so they are of no use to me, hence why I only have a small collection of 9 watches, but within that I have 6 T/B's (5 mint unused), namely emerald, ion-yellow, Jordan, Rusty Wallace, ion-black (the most superb looking watch I have ever seen) X 2..one I wear which takes all the flak, the other kept as a mint duplicate. I wish I had all 14 T/B 1 but getting the other 9 complete and mint, as I would want them, would be a challenge too far. Although I have a Blade, Crush, and a D1 as well, the TB stands alone for me as a must have model. Nike Nickel (Terrorism) has the whole set of 14 TB, which I would consider the most incredible complete set of any one item I know of, perhaps the only set I am actually envious of, I wish during their availability I had purchased them all. The TB II although spectacular, lacks the simpler look of the original.

I also get jealous of terrorism

I still have 6 time bomb

show pictures of their time bomb

and always good to share photos of bomb team

For quite some time I would have answered the minute machine as my favorite Oakley Watch. I wanted one for a very long time and when i finally got one I wore it religously. Then I got a hollow point and it is hands down my favorite oakley watch. The band is incredble. It has a bold unique design but is a bit more subtle than the Minute machine. I have received more compliments on it than any other watch I have ever owned.

Does bulkiness of the hollow point bother you? At first I like the hollow point because I prefer round dial. Then I realized that the minute machine is slimmer but square face.

Personally I prefer a bulkier watch so for me it does not bother me. I really like the thick dials. I wear my two gear boxs pretty regularly and they are border line too bulky for me so the hp is a nice size for my liking.

Back