• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the Best Oakley Watch?

359gvnk.jpg

Most popular oakley watch seem to be the minute machine.
But for me I decided on hollow point yesturday.

If you are talking about internals, my jeweler has said the Time Bomb II and the FMJ are the only Oakley watches that can be considered a "high quality movement" when compared to brands such as Rolex or Raymond Weil. As far as style, it's up to you and your tastes.

I also like the hollow point and since I've owned all of oakleys expensive watches minus the fmj haha including a time bomb II and a tb II livestrong I should know that the tb II is not impressive. The automatic battery doesn't last long at all and the watch doesn't stand out like a minute machine. Plus the sizing is ridiculous as far as resale value, in my opinion it was poor design. The fmj is sick though and is only for my dreams for now haha.

If you are talking about internals, my jeweler has said the Time Bomb II and the FMJ are the only Oakley watches that can be considered a "high quality movement" when compared to brands such as Rolex or Raymond Weil. As far as style, it's up to you and your tastes.

^^^
This...

I prefer to wear Automatic Movements.... So that rules out MOST Oakley watches.
I would love to see an automatic Minute Machine!

My everyday watch is either a Fortis Spacematic or a Bell & Ross BR01-94 Carbon....

I also like the hollow point and since I've owned all of oakleys expensive watches minus the fmj haha including a time bomb II and a tb II livestrong I should know that the tb II is not impressive. The automatic battery doesn't last long at all and the watch doesn't stand out like a minute machine. Plus the sizing is ridiculous as far as resale value, in my opinion it was poor design. The fmj is sick though and is only for my dreams for now haha.
Dream bro ! And then first thing you'll realize is it became true. Trust me

359gvnk.jpg

Most popular oakley watch seem to be the minute machine.
But for me I decided on hollow point yesturday.
Nice choice! I own the Orange HP and really enjoy wearing it! My two favorite Oakley watches are the MM Diamond and the TB II. While I agree that it sucks to have to cut the rubber portion of the band to size it, the watch is truly a work of art and it makes up for the poor design. I sure don't regret sizing my TB II's when I look down at my wrist and see those beauties staring up at me.

Latest Posts

Back