• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the best way to get likes on the forum?

I'd say honestly just being helpful. The posts I have seen garner the most likes have been guides, reviews, collection photos etc. It all comes down to creating great original content. Here is a great example of a thread with some photos, but they are awesome, everyone enjoys them and therefore likes the post:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/here-she-is-my-grail-of-grails-my-white-unicorn-my.30213/

Your goal shouldn't just be to get likes though, they are just a way of saying, "hey, I really enjoyed this post", but if you really want to get some "likes" go for it and create some awesome threads/posts!

What OakleyBoss said is completely true. Helpful posts are the best. Really, anything someone might appreciate, for whatever reason.

I've also found giving likes helps, too. Seriously. They don't cost you anything, but it seems the more you give, the more you get. Look at @QLR1 - he has the most likes on the forum, yet he gives out more likes than anybody else I see.

And posting selfies on the "what are you wearing thread" is a sure way to get a lot of likes. The "notable members" -> "most likes" list would look MUCH different if likes from that thread didn't count...

Here's a free like for ya...

What OakleyBoss said is completely true. Helpful posts are the best. Really, anything someone might appreciate, for whatever reason.

I've also found giving likes helps, too. Seriously. They don't cost you anything, but it seems the more you give, the more you get. Look at @QLR1 - he has the most likes on the forum, yet he gives out more likes than anybody else I see.

And posting selfies on the "what are you wearing thread" is a sure way to get a lot of likes. The "notable members" -> "most likes" list would look MUCH different if likes from that thread didn't count...

Here's a free like for ya...
Why I gotta be brought into this? Lol

Honestly, I don't know how I accumulated so many likes. I do give likes, but I am humbled by the outpouring of likes on here.

I do help folks sometimes and I get likes. Great if I get one. No hard feelings if I don't.

Just be you, get your stuff out, and show it! Help folks out whenever you can. That's all I can say.

If I see something, I do like it. No matter what it is. Lol

Back