• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the craziest pair of Oakleys you regularly wear?

i have always worn my OTT at biker rallys or at the beach with no helmet. It is ALWAYS a big hit..more than any other pair...EVER.

Now as fair as regular shades....MARS CRATER, PLATE, SPLICE...in that order gets me the most looks.

I dont mind it. i love it when people look and get nervous around me and try to look again and not get caught..it cracks me up. i like to make people uneasy...it makes me laugh..lol.

i have always worn my OTT at biker rallys or at the beach with no helmet. It is ALWAYS a big hit..more than any other pair...EVER.

Now as fair as regular shades....MARS CRATER, PLATE, SPLICE...in that order gets me the most looks.

I dont mind it. i love it when people look and get nervous around me and try to look again and not get caught..it cracks me up. i like to make people uneasy...it makes me laugh..lol.

haha! same here, i wear my mars regularly to have fun. faces of peeps checking out what you're wearing, priceless!

id like to give this a shot but i dont know if i can even walk wearing it LOL!

image2677.jpg

Back