• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats The Difference Between JFL And JC

moore851

Oakley Collector
Just wondering what the differences are between the Jupiter Factory lite and the Jupiter Carbon. Do they fit the same? Was it basically just a name change? or are the Carbon real carbon fibre in the arms?

Ya i had a pair of those and sold them, i actually just purchased another pair, but i am really interested in the carbons, though. I like the black with white and blue.

Ya i had a pair of those and sold them, i actually just purchased another pair, but i am really interested in the carbons, though. I like the black with white and blue.

I'm a big fan of the JFLs... Aluminum, Carbon Fiber and Titanium all in one sunglass? So cool.

Somehow they want to charge more for JCs... Despite the fact that they substituted the precision CNC'ed part with o matter? Pass!

The Jupiter Carbons fit exactly like a regular Jupiter Squared from what others have said. I have a JFL as well as a Jup. Squared and the JFL is just ever so slightly more snug. I am with @Supero100 on this though, the JFL's are awesome and how can Oakley justify charging a higher price point for a piece that's O-matter instead of machined Aluminum. They have the same carbon fiber ear stems and the same titanium hinges. If they were perhaps $50-$75 cheaper I would get one. Since they are not I will stay with the JFL's

Latest Posts

Back