• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
@saga

Can you show us evidence to back up your claims which to be honest with you....your statements are wrong. Don't get offended but Kronin is just trying to tell you that you are misinformed

@saga

Can you show us evidence to back up your claims which to be honest with you....your statements are wrong. Don't get offended but Kronin is just trying to tell you that you are misinformed

you can see the pictures

灰色片.jpg

蓝色片.jpg

茶色片.jpg

And where exactly on that does it show the effects of polarization? Or that those are Oakley lenses being tested? Or which Oakley lenses are being tested?
if you really want to know it,i suggest you can work for any optical lens factory,you will better know how they work.

if you really want to know it,i suggest you can work for any optical lens factory,you will better know how they work.

Oh, I can read and understand them just fine, they show the overall trans %, which category they fall in (0-4, 4 being darkest, too dark for driving), how well they block the various wavelengths of UV (which is an innate property of the polycarbonate used in Oakley lenses), how the tint affects the appearance of signal light colors (for safety reasons), and how much they transmit specific visible light wavelengths, which translates into how the tint appears. They appear to be documents confirming that the lenses being tested (whoever the manufacturer is) pass the local regulations.

But none of that shows the effect of polarization vs. non-polar nor backs up the statements you made earlier.

real???they are both use in anti-harsh glare.so could tell me what is their function.they are difference?/
Yes they are different.

Take a pair of polarized lenses and look at a road on a bright sunny day and see how nice the road looks but then turn your head sideways and notice that the road starts to have quite a bit of glare that the polarized filter blocked so you don't have that glare

Take a pair of iridium coated lenses and try the exact same test. Nothing happens

Oh, I can read and understand them just fine, they show the overall trans %, which category they fall in (0-4, 4 being darkest, too dark for driving), how well they block the various wavelengths of UV (which is an innate property of the polycarbonate used in Oakley lenses), how the tint affects the appearance of signal light colors (for safety reasons), and how much they transmit specific visible light wavelengths, which translates into how the tint appears. They appear to be documents confirming that the lenses being tested (whoever the manufacturer is) pass the local regulations.

But none of that shows the effect of polarization vs. non-polar nor backs up the statements you made earlier.
Yeah. What he said.

Yeah. What he said.
no,it isn't about polarization,it is about base lens,I suppose grey lens is good transmittance than other color. do you get it.and accoding to color,the grey polarization lens is better then other color lens,i don't compare the iridium lens and polarization.

Back