• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your Oakleys?

Better than sending them to the bottom of a lake for freeeeeeeeeeee

63079651.jpg

Let my first pair ever (pair of mint Zeros I found on the side of the road in 1998) fall off the back of my neck in 1999 in my work parking lot and promptly ran over then with a sickening crunch.

Not me personally

1-buy oakleys
2-have them and wear them for "years"
3-not know the name of the pair I have.
4-join forum to ask what I own even though it's still a current model clearly on oakleys website.

:rofl:

1. Left my BIP Whiskers in the sunglass holder of a rental car
2. Stepped on Gen 1 Frogskins in my ski boots
3. Threw out original Razor Blades because the tab on the arm snapped
4. Years later threw out the replacement arm kit for said Razor Blades
5. Tried learning to roll a kayak with a pair of A wires on my head. They didn't stay there during the wet exit
6. Had my Juliets in the case in a water bottle pocket of a back pack and knocked them out digging for something

Damn, now I'm depressed!

1. Left my BIP Whiskers in the sunglass holder of a rental car
2. Stepped on Gen 1 Frogskins in my ski boots
3. Threw out original Razor Blades because the tab on the arm snapped
4. Years later threw out the replacement arm kit for said Razor Blades
5. Tried learning to roll a kayak with a pair of A wires on my head. They didn't stay there during the wet exit
6. Had my Juliets in the case in a water bottle pocket of a back pack and knocked them out digging for something

Damn, now I'm depressed!
I've got a similar tale of woe, bro!!

1. Face planted on the snowfield and snapped my subzeros #4 in half.....and left them buried in the snow.
2. Bought another pair and gave them away to someone who treated them like crap.
3. Bought another pair because I missed the same pair and sold them on eBay for AUD$67 because they had a small hairline nose bridge crack WITH AN EXTRA PAIR OF NOSE AND EARSOCKS.
4. Let my friend try on my zero 0.3s and he snapped them clean in half.
5. Sold my first carbon juliet for practically nothing.

a few years ago I got a brand new pair of Ruby Polar lenses for a pair of my Holbrooks. literally 2 hours after I put them in the frame they fell off the top of my head when I was in my driveway cleaning my car and landed lens first on my brick driveway. looked at the lenses and sure enough... big scratches in the center of the lenses. I was so upset. lol. had to order another set right away.

but hey, if that's my biggest Oakley disaster to date I guess i'm not doing too bad.

Latest Posts

Back