• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your Oakleys?

Managed to misplace my blue fade Eyepatch 2... I found them later, broken. Lenses were not salvageable. :(

I was once riding on Mr. Freeze at Six Flags St. Louis. I was wearing my Oakley XX Electric Blues that were in great shape, especially considering they only cost like $75 online. The roller coaster goes up a 90 degree vertical incline, until it slows down, stops, and proceeds to do the whole track backwards.

When it started to go backwards, the g-forces made the sunglasses come halfway off, they would have assuredly dropped several hundred feet to do their death.

Thankfully the XX's, were a perfect fit for my skull, so they still hung on snugly enough to not slip off.

I use to own a pair of Electric Blue Minutes, but their size was too small, until it made the one of the two parts that fold out and go around the head and behind the ears, fatigue, crack and finally break off, but the XX's are the perfect size for me.

Scuba dived with my juliets.the AR coating was destroyed soon after.

Okay not really scuba diving depth. But i did a giant stride entry ahead of my group of advanced divers and carelessly did not do a predive safety check.

i forgot to switch to my mask and had my juliets on in about 2 meters of water. Im glad my instructor license wasn't revoked haha

Back