Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
This morning I had a state patrol zig zagging down Highway 580 here in Cali. Slowing traffic down for an obstacle in the road. I was at the front of the pack when he let everyone go and he took the exit. Had the entire highway open in front of me for 2 miles. Got my speedy (Triumph 1050 speed triple) up to 135 mph, fuking flying, front end started to get light. Still had room to move but got a little freaky.
Felt like I was on a movie set with so much open road.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

zcrxsi

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Amish Country, USA
This morning I had a state patrol zig zagging down Highway 580 here in Cali. Slowing traffic down for an obstacle in the road. I was at the front of the pack when he let everyone go and he took the exit. Had the entire highway open in front of me for 2 miles. Got my speedy (Triumph 1050 speed triple) up to 135 mph, fuking flying, front end started to get light. Still had room to move but got a little freaky.
Felt like I was on a movie set with so much open road.
145-150MPH in my JDM swapped CRX

Last edited:

Jmgarcia

“I’m not a coward I’ve just never been tested”
East NC
130 on my ninja, pretty scary with your helmet starts to shake and tucking in doesn’t help.

There is a long stretch on the I-5 in between Oceanside and San Clemente. If you time it just right it should just be you and the road. Of course that was way back when, back when I was young and dumb

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
At Brands Hatch(I worked at Bat Motorcles and it was a track day, so, when in Rome. ..... .), I took out a SUZUKI GK76A GSXR 400 RR SP , a HONDA VFR 400 NC24, NC30, NC 29 an YAMAHA FZR 400 RR and a ZXR 400 RR K1 .......so I don't actually know the speed(all speedos have tape over them), but I had the rev counter banging in the red heading up Hailwoods Hill in top, so I'm thinking around 144 mph

New Threads