• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats the fastest you have ever been in vehicle or motorcycle?

We should start a "what have you been arrested for?" thread.

Edit: nevermind. Nobody would fess up
I would fess up but it would be embarrassing for sure....LOL
First time, I was 12, old man new the Denver cops and me and the bro sat in jail for 5 hours. LOL
Didn't learn though.

140 plus basically every time i go over the long bridge on the highway near my house. i should probably stop doing that. i do a lot of road racing tracks and autocross racing, but none of it is ever near those speeds before you hit a corner.

fastest ticket i have ever let them give me was 93 in a 55. i say let them give me because a younger me would have floored it and hit the next exit instead. lol.

despite all that, my driving record is pretty clean.

i don't ride motorcycles. i've lost multiple friends on them who were great riders when other people hit them. due to that motorcycles don't interest me in the slightest.

Last edited:
Car - 134 , ‘71 T/A Firebird.
Mcycle - 162, ‘2002 ZZ-R1200 Kawasaki
Bicycle - 51, ‘80 Basso Gap, Campy Super Pro.
giphy.gif

Most all my high speeds have been motorcycles, even went 130 mph riding my little Kawasaki 650 SR back to Colorado from Calif while in the Navy. Bikes tend to start to float at higher speeds, no down draft fixtures.
waiting to hear the 200 mph ride.

Most all my high speeds have been motorcycles, even went 130 mph riding my little Kawasaki 650 SR back to Colorado from Calif while in the Navy. Bikes tend to start to float at higher speeds, no down draft fixtures.
waiting to hear the 200 mph ride.
That's why I've never owned a bike love speed way too much never would have made it to 50 or even 40 lol

Car - 134 , ‘71 T/A Firebird.
Mcycle - 162, ‘2002 ZZ-R1200 Kawasaki
Bicycle - 51, ‘80 Basso Gap, Campy Super Pro.
giphy.gif
ooo ooo I had a 1984 Kaw GPZ 1100, that was a fast beeatch. I believe it was the fastest made at the time.
but never made 162, thats hauling ass bro, on a street bike. Fairing helps. Never had one of those, just the wind in the face.

Back