• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats the fastest you have ever been in vehicle or motorcycle?

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
This morning I had a state patrol zig zagging down Highway 580 here in Cali. Slowing traffic down for an obstacle in the road. I was at the front of the pack when he let everyone go and he took the exit. Had the entire highway open in front of me for 2 miles. Got my speedy (Triumph 1050 speed triple) up to 135 mph, ****** flying, front end started to get light. Still had room to move but got a little freaky.
Felt like I was on a movie set with so much open road.

This morning I had a state patrol zig zagging down Highway 580 here in Cali. Slowing traffic down for an obstacle in the road. I was at the front of the pack when he let everyone go and he took the exit. Had the entire highway open in front of me for 2 miles. Got my speedy (Triumph 1050 speed triple) up to 135 mph, ****** flying, front end started to get light. Still had room to move but got a little freaky.
Felt like I was on a movie set with so much open road.

145-150MPH in my JDM swapped CRX

Last edited:
At Brands Hatch(I worked at Bat Motorcles and it was a track day, so, when in Rome. ..... .), I took out a SUZUKI GK76A GSXR 400 RR SP , a HONDA VFR 400 NC24, NC30, NC 29 an YAMAHA FZR 400 RR and a ZXR 400 RR K1 .......so I don't actually know the speed(all speedos have tape over them), but I had the rev counter banging in the red heading up Hailwoods Hill in top, so I'm thinking around 144 mph

Back