• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats The Going Rate For A Pit Boss?

Silent Oz

Oakley Expert
Co. Durham, UK
Not looking to buy right now but i'm saving towards either a matte or polished black Pit Boss. How much do you think im gonna need?
Shadestation have one for £475 ($755), is that about right? Or is that expensive/cheap?

Don't forget eBay just don't buy from Canada (sorry Canadians). An be sure they have the elite box and bag if not they are more than likely a good fake. I bought my polished bosses for 325 shipped brand new in box if eBay

be weary here too...i think i bought a pair of fake boss's on here a couple weeks ago...not sure what to do about it as the seller assures their authenticity

be weary here too...i think i bought a pair of fake boss's on here a couple weeks ago...not sure what to do about it as the seller assures their authenticity

Without naming names, go to the "Fakes" thread here on the boards and post pics of the PB's you bought from the member (don't post it here, you don't want to hijack this thread). There are simple tell tale signs on how to spot fakes very easily. Either that, or do a search on the boards for fake Pit Boss's, there's a few threads posted out there. The 'search' tool is an easy and simple tool to use...and it will answer a lot of your questions before you even create a new thread.

Now back to the subject at hand...:focus:

Back