• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats the longest about of time you have waited to get your Oakley's?

Oakley/MExperiment Sydney

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I must admit, I have been extremely well looked after by all of my O-Friends here.

Curious to know, what is the longest about of time you have waited to get you O's? Stories please :)

I must admit, I have been extremely well looked after by all of my O-Friends here.

Curious to know, what is the longest about of time you have waited to get you O's? Stories please :)

I’ve been waiting for a ‘fellow member’ to ship me a pair since 2016...

Does that count?
Hmm, i have sent a pair to a fellow member which is in canada like yourself. Over 2 weeks now, and it hasn't even been scanned, even though it's landed over there... you got some thieving turds working the postal service over there?

Nope...

Hmm, i have sent a pair to a fellow member which is in canada like yourself. Over 2 weeks now, and it hasn't even been scanned, even though it's landed over there... you got some thieving turds working the postal service over there?
While anything IS possible... it’s quite unlikely especially considering the behaviour of the other party.

But that’s neither here nor there.

Latest Posts

Back