• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘What’s the Longest Time You’ve Waited to Acquire a Grail?

Longest time I’ve waited/been waiting to buy a grail for

• < 1 month

• 1-3 months

• 3 months - 1 year

• 1-2 years

• 2-4 years

• 4-6 years

• > 6 years

Results are only viewable after voting.
More than 10 years. I had a ritual every morning and throughout the day looking for a triple wide. The listing came up on both eBay and Craigslist. After communicating with the seller he pulled it off eBay in hopes of closing the deal and avoiding fees. For several days we went back and forth on the triple and a double wide cabinet he had. Little did I know @Oakley for life were in a bidding battle. My truck was laid up at the time and I was forced to rent a huge Cargo Van from Enterprise to get them both. I showed up with cash in hand and was able to shut him down scoring both cases. It was out in Scranton PA. I remember telling the girl at Enterprise we were going to Russia. On the way we passed a sign that reads Moscow so we took s picture. True story

More than 10 years. I had a ritual every morning and throughout the day looking for a triple wide. The listing came up on both eBay and Craigslist. After communicating with the seller he pulled it off eBay in hopes of closing the deal and avoiding fees. For several days we went back and forth on the triple and a double wide cabinet he had. Little did I know @Oakley for life were in a bidding battle. My truck was laid up at the time and I was forced to rent a huge Cargo Van from Enterprise to get them both. I showed up with cash in hand and was able to shut him down scoring both cases. It was out in Scranton PA. I remember telling the girl at Enterprise we were going to Russia. On the way we passed a sign that reads Moscow so we took s picture. True story
Oh wow!! Great story....does @Oakley for life talk to you now? Or does he mail dog poo to you combined with a glitter bomb every Christmas?!!!

IMG_20170225_122759215.jpg
IMG_20170225_122804074.jpg
IMG_20170225_123528686.jpg

We are cool. I have purchased some things from him and hes only a few hours from me. He wasnt keeping the triple wide. He wa trying to help another member out west. Maybe @Nortika
I forget now.

• It was a dark time, :(, but in the end I finally got my grail thanks to the wonderful help from @Steven Goldberg! And a shout out to @Oakley for life, he is an awesome member and was trying to procure the Triple Wide for me, not knowing that @Medusa50 was working with the same guy. I’ve said this many of times, but it’s very true, we have the best community!

Back