• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats The Radar Difference?

The difference between Asian fit Radars and astandard ones is not only the nose piece. The asian fit ones are have much wider flaring stems.

Just fyi, the difference between the normal frames and Asian fit ones for the Radars is the nosepiece. I know the Radarlocks come with the normal nosepiece and the Asian-fit one, not sure about the Radars.

incorrect. asian fit radars fit wider. all radars come with both a small and large nosepad to adjust the seating hight on your nose.

The difference between Asian fit Radars and astandard ones is not only the nose piece. The asian fit ones are have much wider flaring stems.

Oh I didn't know that. I spoke with a worker at Sunglass Hut and that's what they told me. Thanks for clearing that up.

I have an Asian-Fit Radar w/HI Persimmon and a regular Radar. I looked side by side and looked in all kinds of ways, I did not see a difference between them not only that, I wear these probaly 3x times a week and I don't feel any differences too. If there are differences, it is miniscule at best. This was 1.5-2 years ago when I got those Radars, I don't know if they changed the way they make it now.

I have an Asian-Fit Radar w/HI Persimmon and a regular Radar. I looked side by side and looked in all kinds of ways, I did not see a difference between them not only that, I wear these probaly 3x times a week and I don't feel any differences too. If there are differences, it is miniscule at best. This was 1.5-2 years ago when I got those Radars, I don't know if they changed the way they make it now.

are you sure? they are hugely different fitwise. the regular radar is tight to my head but the asian fit is loose to the point of slipping off. if you put one on top of the other, asian fit arms opens
in a much wider arc.

eg, the ichiro models

Back