• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats up. My name is Enrico and I live in Italy.

Puroplatino

Oakley Beginner
I have owned Oakley almost exclusively since I was a boy. I went through a phase (1-2 years) where I used Porsche Design by Carrera trying to be cool in a convertible but even at $1000 a pair they do not compare to the quality of imaging of Oakley's... Anyway I have used them exclusively for over 20 years and couldnt be happier. I found this forum while looking for the best replacement lenses for a few models that are no longer in production... and so here I am.

I have owned Oakley almost exclusively since I was a boy. I went through a phase (1-2 years) where I used Porsche Design by Carrera trying to be cool in a convertible but even at $1000 a pair they do not compare to the quality of imaging of Oakley's... Anyway I have used them exclusively for over 20 years and couldnt be happier. I found this forum while looking for the best replacement lenses for a few models that are no longer in production... and so here I am.

Welcome. What models do you seek lenses for?

Back