• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's up with the search function?

First is xx search within exchange. Second is XX search in entire forum. Yeah its broken!
Capture+_2017-01-19-14-16-22.png
Capture+_2017-01-19-14-16-59.png

the search function is hit or miss even when working as it pertains to the results it gives you. Honestly I get better search results by typing my query into google and adding the word "forum" at the end- first few hits are usually to threads that are here then you can hit "more results" and find even more. Also the "similar threads" function at the bottom of most pages is helpful too- I've found threads there I wasn't finding via any other search means.

the search function is hit or miss even when working as it pertains to the results it gives you. Honestly I get better search results by typing my query into google and adding the word "forum" at the end- first few hits are usually to threads that are here then you can hit "more results" and find even more. Also the "similar threads" function at the bottom of most pages is helpful too- I've found threads there I wasn't finding via any other search means.
Yeah, I've done something similar: query site:eek:akleyforum.com

We can no longer tell newbies to search this site using the forum :rofl:

Sent from Q's Note5

If really wanna use ,I use by google ex search " Juliet "

It's can help a bit

1484878621405.jpg

Back