• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's Ur sports teams?

Sports teams:
STL Cardinals
KC Chiefs

Others:
Any heads up drag racing from Nitro to Pro Stock to Pro Mods to OL10.5 to Radial and 8.5. Use to watch some tractor pulling (hopped up tractors, not the trucks). Really anything with a wicked engine and going fast.
Chiefs looking good they have a good D and Charles healthy and Alex smith doing what he does. The chiefs always seem to get the 49ers Ex QB's haha

Yeah, we havent had much to cheer about lately from KC other than the tailgating. Still not sure they are 5-0 good or just lucky.

Football:
Manchester United
Fiorentina

American Football:
Dallas Cowboys

Basketball:
New York Knicks

Baseball:
New York Yankees

F1:
McLaren & all the British Drivers + Alonso, Raikkonen, Webber, Hulkenberg

Yeah, we havent had much to cheer about lately from KC other than the tailgating. Still not sure they are 5-0 good or just lucky.
No chiefs had 8 pro Bowlers last year and now New QB And New Great Coach = pumped team effort I think they are legit. I give props

The Pats look awful this year they shouldn't even be 4-1. I am just routing for Denver if the Pats loose just because of Welker they were dumb as hell to let him go. Belichicks ego got him on that one. But still not a fan of Manning

The Pats look awful this year they shouldn't even be 4-1. I am just routing for Denver if the Pats loose just because of Welker they were dumb as hell to let him go. Belichicks ego got him on that one. But still not a fan of Manning
That was a big lose and he is tearing it up with Peyton the broncos are just fun to watch if U just enjoy the game. Well only fun to watch if they aren't playing Ur team haha

Yeah they are awesome to watch this year. People up here are dumb they think that Welker was a product of the system and in another teams system he would suck. When the system was created to make Welker shine

Yeah they are awesome to watch this year. People up here are dumb they think that Welker was a product of the system and in another teams system he would suck. When the system was created to make Welker shine
Yea think people forget he was On the Chargers and Dolphins before the Pats and played the same that's why the Pats got him cause he would tear them up with receiving yards

Back