• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's Ur sports teams?

I follow Motocross, the Chicago Bears, the Bulls, the White Sox, the Blackhawks, and the New England Patriots.

Watch but always wanted to ride when I was younger. But I follow Reed, Villopoto, Dungey
Thats awesome man! I used to ride every day for about 10 years straight, but work and life keep me from riding more lately. I'm a big Villopoto fan because he reminds me of a young Carmichael. My buddy likes Reed.

Glad I get to watch tv at work but man this game is way to intense. New owners bought the place I work at I can sit here on my phone watch the ball game and have a beer with the guy at the same time. Awesome!!!

I'm a Rugby guy. My home team is the Canterbury Crusaders in Super Rugby, Canterbury in the National Championship and the Mighty All Blacks internationally.

Us Saffas love our rugby too
Springboks, Western Province and Stormers in that order. Give us one more year and we'll catch up to the Mighty AB's

BTW Richie is a living legend, coming back from ligament injury to take on the Boks at Ellis and lasting the full 80 - respect

Latest Posts

Back