• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's Ur sports teams?

I got to do rehab on acouple of world cup rugby players when I was in college. One guy played for the all blacks the other one Scotland. A lot of countries send their players that tear their ACL's to the orthapedic that was our team Dr. and they would live at Killington Mtn in VT for their rehab after. I can't remember names though

Us Saffas love our rugby too
Springboks, Western Province and Stormers in that order. Give us one more year and we'll catch up to the Mighty AB's

BTW Richie is a living legend, coming back from ligament injury to take on the Boks at Ellis and lasting the full 80 - respect

heh, yes he sure is!!

That last game was probably the best 80 minutes of rugby I've seen.. ever!

heh, yes he sure is!!

That last game was probably the best 80 minutes of rugby I've seen.. ever!

Definitely, will go down as one of the greatest games ever. The Boks' spirit broke when Barrett scored though. Where the hell do you guys keep finding these bloody good flyhalves when we'd kill just for one of them! Thought Read was a monster too.

And JDV did make Nonu his b*tch though, for a guy that used to seriously divide opinion in SA he really has become Captain Fantastic. Played in the same side as him at university and he has always been a leader and an exceptionally talented player.

You guys really put it to us. Habana was a game changer in the short time he was on the park, shame he got injured so early.

Reed is just getting better and better, and Barrett.. he played some mature rugby, that try saver was brilliant. Not bad for the No 3 flyhalf! I'm not sure where we find them, so long as they keep coming :)

Im a Formula 1 fanatic, Scuderia Ferrari all the way
michaelschumacher_ferrari_sepang_2006.jpg
ay109706935mechanics-of-fer.jpg

Back