• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's wrong with my face?? And do Radarlocks/Fast Jackets hurt?

My head kind of pinches at the temples, so there are very few pairs that actually won't fit on my big head.

But I, too, find it troublesome to find pairs that fit well enough. I mostly struggle with the overall size of the orbital and sitting too high on my nose, so I can't really wear most pairs and get the coverage I'm looking for.

A lot of the sports pairs come with different size nose pads, too. You can try to find a frame with a different size on the shelf and see if that helps at all.

Wire pairs can (most of the time) have their nose pads adjusted as well. I tried on a few newer pairs, and the Deviation and Plaintiff Squared looked and felt goofy. I picked up a Deviation on the forum for cheap, tweaked the nose fit and they'll greatly improved. The Deviation itself isn't that great with the flat fit, and the stems are pretty inflexible so I had to tweak them to fit almost too loose so they'd stop pushing on my head at the tips.

I've just resigned to only wearing a few frames now though.

Back