• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's wrong with the Jurys?

I think the problem with this model was strictly the colourways. I really liked the model, but not having something as basic as a black iridium lens on the non polarized range was ridiculous.

these fit way bigger than Minute 1 or 2...Jury too large for me but Minute 2.0 just right...I think the cost may have been a factor ...

I'm more of a Frog/Jupiter/Holbrook collector, so I had pretty much ignored the Jury until I saw the Silver/Ice pair for $80 at the Vault. I tried it on, and boy was I surprised. I like the almost-x-metal weight of the Jury, and they fit my face perfectly too. I just wish they had had a standout frame, like 24K or copper.

I think someone at Oakley spoke up during a meeting and said the following:

"It's been a long time since we've taken a superlight, durable, cheap, and easy to machine metal and crafted it into a set of attractive looking frames. I have just the design that will look great, and I have an innovative hinge design that is destined to fail even harder than the hinges on the Hatchet. That will keep those aluminum lovers banging their heads against a wall!"

And the room cheered and the Jury was approved.

Back