• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your 2015 New Years Resolution?

Damn keep getting off topic...

There's a post from OakleyBoss here that says the custom titles are set at 2000 posts:

Forum Ranking | Oakley Forum

But they used to be at 1500 and I guess Phil changing it at 1500 is a bug... thanks for pointing that out... :rolleyes:

Don't think premium membership or sponsorship changes that but I could be wrong...

But again :focus: because I'm enjoying the on-topic posts... :D
And wantanabe too.:idk:

I don't do resolutions, there are things in my life that need to be worked on...they are ongoing.
I agree with that too- resolutions are nice kick-starters but habits are key to affecting long lasting change.
That having been said, to continue with training and to put on another 10 lbs in 2015.

LOL!!! I've never seen so many "alerts" in my life! Thanks! But now I'm offically a...."collector"!?!. i misread it...now I need 100+ messages to go to get more points to become an "expert". That'll be my 2016 resolution!;)
Does badging thing really means a lot to you lol??.
I'm happy with collectors badge than the expert coz I'm no expert but loves collecting oakleys

Latest Posts

Back