• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your current Juliet count?

AngelAir

I should Work at Oakley
Cottontown TN
I've been in love with the Juliet since I purchased my first pair @ Castle Powersports in Nashville back in 1999 or 2000. While I wasn't a collector in any sense over the years I had several pairs go through my hands. I found out my beloved Juliet's had been discontinued while looking for lenses and rubbers for the 3 pair I still had last year. I went from an enthusiast to a collector even though I tried to resist.
I've managed to put together what I think is an above average collection in the past year. I'm currently at 23 pairs of factory and customs not counting my duplicates. Just curious who else shares the obsession with this style and how many do you have?

That's a lot of Juliet's, and duplicates!! That's awesome, I got my first Juliet in 99 in Virginia, it was titanium/gold iridium, I wore the same pair for 13 years until it I sent it to Oakley, now I have a new plasma frame :(, but I should not complain it was free ;). Now I have 10 Juliet's and love them all

Heh, snap AngelAir, 23 pairs though 2 of those are IHs so you're ahead on uniques. Oh, 2 JBRs too, you move further ahead - but I can only applaud any fellow Juliet collector anyway :)

Always liked the Juliet but only recently got into buying them, so I had some catching up to do. Now at the stage where I can pick and choose a bit more.

Back