• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your favorite recipes?

sunglassfiend

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
I've been trying to cut down on takeout lately for both monetary and health reasons (though mostly the first :)).

Wanted to see what some of your favorite recipes are?

I'll start off with a simple shredded chicken I've been making - perfect for Nachos/Burritos etc.

1) Take chicken breasts, 1-2 should suffice, and coat lightly with Mexican Taco rub, or desired spices.

2) In a large skillet with a tablespoon of Olive oil, saute the chicken on High for 3 minutes, flip once its golden brown and repeat on the other side.

3) If desired, in the last minute of Saute'ing the chicken, add chopped onions or other desired vegetables, for additional flavor

5) Turn heat down to Medium, and add 1/2-3/4 cup of Salsa. Add approx. 1/4 cup of water to disperse the salsa.

6) Cover the skillet and cook for 25 minutes. After, flip the chicken and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes covered.

7) Once done, shred the chicken in the pan with two forks (very easy, should fall apart), then mix the chicken with the salsa in the pan.​

Seriously tastes just like chipotle, and is great for Nachos since when shredded it can go very far.

Latest Posts

Back