• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your lens colorway preference for your Carbon Juliet?

So many lenses work with the fabulous carbon finish. I like Jade, Violet and Sapphire for 'zing'.
Prizm Road and Trail if OK with eyes showing.
Titanium or Gold for a darker, browner feel.
In general though, a bright color works well to contrast with the black.

I have just about every color...and my 3 favorite are as follows:

24K polar iridium
BIP
OO + red polar iridium

Ruby is also nice...as is violet. But the 24k polar iridium is my favorite by FAR. I posted these before, but here ya go.... (they are cerekote black, not carbon, but almost identical)
gold1.jpg
gold3.jpg
gold4.jpg

This kind of thread is helpful, and members can get creative custom Lenses, or Rubber goes with what Frame.
@Litos : that one looks great.

Black works with just about everything. However, unlike most others....I try to wear frames/lenses that match what I'm wearing. If I'm wearing a red shirt....maybe I'll wear something with Ruby lenses a blue shirt....maybe ice. Yellow....I can wear fire, 24k, or all black. It depends. If I'm going to be driving for a long time....I'd rather wear a Square Wire 2.0 or a Carbon Blade because they are so much lighter and won't leave marks on my nose...

Harry

Black works with just about everything. However, unlike most others....I try to wear frames/lenses that match what I'm wearing. If I'm wearing a red shirt....maybe I'll wear something with Ruby lenses a blue shirt....maybe ice. Yellow....I can wear fire, 24k, or all black. It depends. If I'm going to be driving for a long time....I'd rather wear a Square Wire 2.0 or a Carbon Blade because they are so much lighter and won't leave marks on my nose...

Harry
Dwp is where it's at for Driving

Last edited: