• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your nose bomb/ T-shock set up?

15 t shocks all around and began using the small nose bombs and the glasses definitely sit tighter and closer to my face. Although my eyelashes will touch the lenses on certain pairs it just feels better on my nose.

Size 15 for juliet large bombs
Size 25 for romeo large bombs
I stumbled across size 50socks in my stash, i have no recollection on which frame it originates from, does anyone know?

How many nosebomb sizes are there? Small and Large? My Juliets came with a spare set of nosebombs that are smaller than what's already on the frames so I'm guessing I've using the large. Is it possible to acquire even larger nosebombs for my Asian nose? The frame touches my cheek on one side of my face.

My T-shocks are the 15. I've got a big head and I can't even put my glasses on when they're fitted with the 25. Actually I wish T-shocks came even smaller than the 15. Having no T-shocks at all is slightly loose on my head.

For Juliets, I have only seen 2 sizes. The two sizes aren't really "small and large" but one is "thick" and the other is "thin".

I wish they would make more variety in the nose bombs but unfortunately since x metals are being discontinued, it is very unlikely that Oakley will design anything new for the xmetals.