• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your Paint Jig Setup?

BoostBear

°—°
Beast Coast
With limited supplies I managed to make this over complicated jig to allow them to stay suspended in moving from outside to inside and not touching the box. With the side slights acting as tether to rotate the frames a fair amount with giving/taking slack on the side strings, I'm sure there was easier way to do but w/o having a designed paint jig I kinda just make up a new one w/e I paint - anyone care to share what they use to hold the frames for paint?

IMG_9520 2.jpg
IMG_9489.jpg

With limited supplies I managed to make this over complicated jig to allow them to stay suspended in moving from outside to inside and not touching the box. With the side slights acting as tether to rotate the frames a fair amount with giving/taking slack on the side strings, I'm sure there was easier way to do but w/o having a designed paint jig I kinda just make up a new one w/e I paint - anyone care to share what they use to hold the frames for paint?

View attachment 717422 View attachment 717423
That thing is an engineering miracle lol way to complex for me lol

View attachment 717422 View attachment 717423
Super clever setup there. Love how you can take the whole “booth” with you.

Super clever setup there. Love how you can take the whole “booth” with you.
It was nice having the ability to either paint outside or in the garage depending on the weather. Think I'll might make another booth but from foamcore so it's still lightweight but has better structural integrity. Perhaps mount some alligator clips from the top or sides.

Latest Posts

Back