• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your worst pair?

No, you're right there Tony. It poured down this morning and now the sun is shining!! its still cold tho :sad:

Condition-wise, I think my 'worst pair' is my Ducati Hijinx. They have a 1mm hair-line scratch on one of the lenses. I am mortified.

You will have guessed that me & Mrs H are verrrrry careful with our Oakleys! haha

Bike-specific stuff tends to be a bit different, cos you can't avoid cosmetic damage from stone-chips and falling in gorse bushes etc, but then that's what they are for, protecting your eyes. I used to have M-Frames that had been in the wars, but I sold them on Ebay.

Now my whole collection is pretty darned perfect. :big_boss:

Condition-wise, I think my 'worst pair' is my Ducati Hijinx. They have a 1mm hair-line scratch on one of the lenses. I am mortified.

You will have guessed that me & Mrs H are verrrrry careful with our Oakleys! haha

Bike-specific stuff tends to be a bit different, cos you can't avoid cosmetic damage from stone-chips and falling in gorse bushes etc, but then that's what they are for, protecting your eyes. I used to have M-Frames that had been in the wars, but I sold them on Ebay.

Now my whole collection is pretty darned perfect. :big_boss:

Herb's love the avatar of you................................................and now back to subject!

My white text Oil Rigs are my beater pair. I wear them to work everyday doing minor maintenance things. Right now they are keeping the snow out of my eyes while I'm snow blowing the sidewalks and in the summer time they keep grass, dirt, and rocks out of my eyes cutting grass. A few decent rocks have been kicked into the lenses while weedwacking. When I first got them I would have never dreamed using them as safety glasses but I'm not huge on the style anymore and the lenses already had a nick or two. None of my other pairs will meet this fate I hope!

I have a 7 year old pair of polished black polarized monster dogs, the lenses are pocked, the hinges are loose but they are a daily wear pair that get tossed in a bag or on the car seat. I've had these long before I started my jawbone collection so, they have seen a lot of miles.

Hate to see those Twentys like that :(
For me i wear them more than anything.
I think you can still get lenses , maybe through the Vault.

I have two pairs that are pretty beat up, Not by me though

A pair that was given to me, Arms are hard to move and the lenses are fairly scracthed up.

Purchased the OO Wire on the bay , Lenses are shot :(

Last edited by a moderator: