• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your worst pair?

Hate to see those Twentys like that :(
For me i wear them more than anything.
I think you can still get lenses , maybe through the Vault.

I have two pairs that are pretty beat up, Not by me though

A pair that was given to me, Arms are hard to move and the lenses are fairly scracthed up.

Purchased the OO Wire on the bay , Lenses are shot :(

I have never seen a real Oakley lens with that O etched into the lens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen a real Oakley lens with that O etched into the lens.
The OO series had the O etched in the lenses. I also have a set of RX lenses for my Juliet's that were done by Oakley with the O etched in them as well.

IMG_0461.jpg

My worst pair at the moment is my racing jackets. Picked them up for cheap but the lenses are finished, currently trying to find some new lenses or get lenses custom cut.
Not a actual pic of the lenses just a general pic of them.
img0395s.jpg

Most of mine are mint. The only one that is really considered a "beater" would be my industrial M-Frames. It's got a couple dings and scratches from kickback and chips flying off the machines in the woodshop I taught, and probably my Nanowire 2.0's. The lenses are in perfect condition, but the frame is a little rickety due to use. Nothing compared to what you have haha.

Most of mine are mint.
This.
My "worst" pair aren't Oakleys, but an ancient pair of Ray-Ban g-15 Wayfarers that I bought back in '66 B.O. (Before Oakley) to learn to fly.
I still have them, scratches, gouges, dings and all, and they're still non-headache inducing.
If someone showed me a pair like the OP's, I'd be tempted to tap him in his baby-nuts for being such a neanderthal...

I have a pair of original full metal jacket 5.56 eye jackets that are so beat to hell, I don't even know why I keep them. Lots of memories mountain biking in them I guess

Back