• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When Did The Bristol, UK Oakley Store Close Down?

ajwilson20

Oakley Enthusiast
Plymouth, UK
As per the title?

I was planning a trip there this weekend but looked on the uk website and the store wasn't listed so googled around and noticed a comment on the Oakley Europe Facebook page where someone was complaining that it was shutting down.

Really gutted. I hadn't been there for a while but that was the closest one to me and that was 120 miles away so will probably have to go to London now if I want to visit a store in the future.

gloucester quays designer outlet also list an oakley store in their directory - i would ring before travelling to make sure it's still open.
for customer service tel:01452 20338933.

The Gunwharf Vault has got a load of new stuff in since last I went, including some more recent stuff - 8 or 9 colourways of Holbrook for instance.

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm not going to be able to the Gloucester one this weekend anyway. I forgot about the Portsmouth Vault. Will have to try to get there sometime, I'll have to try to plan it well as its about a 340 mile round trip so will have to find some other places to visit on the way!!

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm not going to be able to the Gloucester one this weekend anyway. I forgot about the Portsmouth Vault. Will have to try to get there sometime, I'll have to try to plan it well as its about a 340 mile round trip so will have to find some other places to visit on the way!!

Whats your sporting activity of choice?? You could time it with a surf trip to Kimmeridge Bay? :)

Back