• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When Is It Too Much?

Ya know I like Oakley sunglasses but my Limit is $450 (Polarized Juliet) Range

The C6 for 1500 would be nice but honestly I dont ever see myself getting those.
One Child on the way early 2012. Looking forward to spoiling her Rotten !
Considering getting a pair of the Molly Oakleys for her to wear but seeing as shes
not here yet it would be quite awhile before they were used :)

Ya know I like Oakley sunglasses but my Limit is $450 (Polarized Juliet) Range

The C6 for 1500 would be nice but honestly I dont ever see myself getting those.
One Child on the way early 2012. Looking forward to spoiling her Rotten !
Considering getting a pair of the Molly Oakleys for her to wear but seeing as shes
not here yet it would be quite awhile before they were used :)

Congratulations and good luck vettefan! I have two girls...3 yrs. and 10 wks.. Got my oldest "training" on Minnie Mouse glasses until she's old enough to appreciate the good stuff :laugh:.

congrats man! I take my daughter with me to the O Vault ALL THE TIME!
She likes to stand around and call herself princess in the mirror (she's 1 and a half) while i try stuff on!

That's cool Johnny :biggrin:! I haven't taken my 3 yr old to any O store, yet. She's a good girl and probably wouldn't go crazy touching everything, but I know that I wouldn't be able to take my time trying everything on. My girl dresses up at home and says she's a princess all the time! It'll get worse, you'll see! LOL

Thanks Guys
Its a exciting time for certain :)

Hoping I can still squeeze in a Oakley purchase here and there.
Even if its just a hat lol

I've seen that on eBay quite a lot. I was thinking of saving for a C-Six, even though I don't even have a Pit Boss or a Juliet for that matter. They look really nice and look better than the Pit Boss to me. I just wish I could try them on :sad:

Are u on corvetteforum.com? U a vette owner?

I am but I dont visit the forum that often :(
To many forums not enough time lol

Forum name is Rindaen
1999 Corvette Coupe MN6
Navy Blue mettalic / Light oak
64000 Miles
Only Mods so far is a Hurst Short throw shifter , Skip Shift eliminator and Chrome Z06 wheels.
Probably going to focus on Audio soon as I need to install 2 Kicker Comp VR 10 and Kicker Amp.

Are u on corvetteforum.com? U a vette owner?

I am but I dont visit the forum that often :(
To many forums not enough time lol

Forum name is Rindaen
1999 Corvette Coupe MN6
Navy Blue mettalic / Light oak
64000 Miles
Only Mods so far is a Hurst Short throw shifter , Skip Shift eliminator and Chrome Z06 wheels.
Probably going to focus on Audio soon as I need to install 2 Kicker Comp VR 10 and Kicker Amp.

Sorry to stay off topic, but I see other Corvette Owners here..

I am also on Corvetteforum
username: -=Jeff=-
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Black/Red
65,000 miles

damn a combination of Oakley and Corvette love would be great for you guys. . .

maybe you should hunt one of the Corvette Juliets - japan edition or the one with etching on the lens?!?!

damn a combination of Oakley and Corvette love would be great for you guys. . .

maybe you should hunt one of the Corvette Juliets - japan edition or the one with etching on the lens?!?!

you know, I did think about it, if I bought a new pair of Juliets I could get that etched in the lens. I never knew they made one like that though

I think the C-Six is good for the C6 Corvette owners though :)

just found the colorway:
Carbon/24k.. NICE:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back