• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When You Get A 24k.....sign In!

Another quick question....how does one find out about releases like these, and 'get in line' to be able to obtain them? Is it luck of the draw if the come to a store near you or can you improve your chances in any way?

They don't, the line was cancelled and the factory closed for good!

Yes, i understand the x-metals we will never see produced again, but i was referring to limited releases in general. How does one find out about them. Say for example tomorrow oakley released a run of 1000 24k gascans, does one just have to be lucky and happen upon a pair in your travels, or are you able sign up for notification about the releases ahead of time.

Yes, i understand the x-metals we will never see produced again, but i was referring to limited releases in general. How does one find out about them. Say for example tomorrow oakley released a run of 1000 24k gascans, does one just have to be lucky and happen upon a pair in your travels, or are you able sign up for notification about the releases ahead of time.

Actually the forum is the best place to learn when new things or limited pairs are coming out :focus:

#235 X Squared 24k complete
Sample Juliet 24k only.
24k X Squared - 1.jpg

24k X Squared - 1 (1).jpg
24k X Squared - 2.jpg
24k X Squared - 2.jpg

Back