• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When You Get A 24k.....sign In!

First post has been updated with a complete list. Due to 10,000 character limit, I could not post a side by side list (Juliet and X Squared) so I had to stack them. There were a few members who had/have the same the number, so I would have to assume that they changed hands. I went with the member who had the later post. Let me know if any corrections are needed.

does anyone have pics of them wearing the 24k X-Squared?
can't find any on the web and want to see how it looks before getting a pair.

2012-08-01101509.jpg

Thanks! you ever thought about changing the lens colour or is it best to keep the originals on? I was thinking Ice Iridium (but they dont do polarized!)

Thanks! you ever thought about changing the lens colour or is it best to keep the originals on? I was thinking Ice Iridium (but they dont do polarized!)

Keep the originals definitely. The Titanium Iridium matches the frame really well. I would think ice would clash with the frame pretty badly (I could actually put that combo together as I've got a plasma/ice I could take the lenses out of but I've no intention of messing with my 24k's!)

Cheers,

Back